Saturday, November 15, 2014

Loving others

{Loving Others}
I don't know exactly when it happened but in my life I finally realized that life is so much for fulfilling if you stop trying to get others to love you, and you start loving others. We will never be satisfied with ourselves because that is human nature, but when we can learn to love others for who they are, and find reason to love them like Christ loves us then we will find Joy. We can't make anyone love us and we have to accept the face that some people just never will. You can't change others but you can always change yourself. As Christians we can determine to love others whether they love us or not. If you want a reason why you should do that, the answer is simple. We love others because Christ first loved us. We are supposed to be like Christ in our life and he loved us at our worst and gave us his best! We need to take the example he has given us and use it to reach others and show them the kind of love that we received. Don't focus on trying to do things to get others to love you instead spend your time doing things to show others that you love them. I believe in doing that, you will become a more lovely person yourself. I have not anywhere near mastered this and when I say this I'm not saying I always do this. Because I don't but I want too.  To end this I want to say that even in your life if you feel like no one loves you, that's not true. God loves you! He always has and he always will and it doesn't matter what you've done or where you've been in life. He will always love you and he will always accept you if you will accept him!


2 comments:

  1. Aw, such a good post, Lydia! This is so so true!! Thank you for this reminder! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydia,
    I just came across your blog! Wow that is so amazingly true! And you've stated it so well:) thank you for sharing.
    God bless you
    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete